- Pelican Case
- Retractable extension handle
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Easy-open, double-throw latches
- Open-cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Cases are kept watertight through the use of a tongue and groove fit and a polymer o-ring
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve that releases built up air pressure while keeping water out
- Stainless steel reinforced padlock protectors
- External Dimensions: 22.07"x17.92"x10.42" Internal Dimensions: 19.92"x14.98"x9.00"
- Weight: 20 Pounds
Protect your LabelTac® printer from impact and other damage with a heavy-duty case.
The Carrying Case is ideal for safely storing and packing a LabelTac® Printer and accessories.
Send me information about LabelTac® Hard Carrying Case
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™
Excellent case to keep your printer safe. It's very light and comfortable to carry.