LabelTac® International Battery Pack
The LabelTac International Battery Pack is compliant with EN standards and is UL approved for European use.
This battery pack allows you to take your LabelTac printer with you on the go while also offering optimal power protection while you work. Featuring an internal battery management system and a temporary battery life, the LabelTac International Battery Pack is perfect for labeling projects that require traveling or consistent 24/hour label printing. The LabelTac International Battery Pack features 6 power outlets, PC connectivity via USB for additional power protection, and battery management features.
The LabelTac International Battery Pack is rechargeable and compatible with all LabelTac labeling printers.
- Pure sine wave output simulates the utility power to provide the highest compatibility for sensitive electronics and active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
- Periodic self-tests to ensure early detection of battery replacement.
- LED graphic displays text and diagrams notifying the user of various status updates, such as disconnected batteries, battery failure, wiring fault, and battery life.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging prolongs the battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to the battery’s internal temperature.
- When the utility power is returned, connected equipment will automatically restart.
- Hot-swappable batteries allow clean and uninterrupted power while batteries are being replaced.
- Output Power Capacity: 500Watts / 750VA
- Max Configurable Power: 500Watts / 750VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Voltage Range for Main Operations: 160 - 285V
- Input Voltage Adjustable Range for Mains Operation: 151 – 302V
- Output Connections: (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)/(6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Typical Recharge Time: 3 Hours
- Operating Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
Send me information about LabelTac® International Battery Pack
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™