LabelTac® Pot Stake Agriculture Label Supply
Clearly identify the plants growing in your greenhouse, nursery, or other agricultural business by printing high quality durable labels on-demand. These Pot Stake Labels are made from a durable vinyl that can withstand the outdoors for up to 5 years. Simply print, peel, and attach to your current pot stakes. Actual label sizes can be customized on-site using our Labelsuite™ software to best fit your application.
Labels can be printed in either orientation so a wider roll could print more .5" labels. (I.E. a 1.5" roll can produce 1.5" x .5" labels) Additionally, for two sided labels, two messages can be printed and folded over. For instance, using the 1.5" Label Supply, you can get an approximately .75" wide two sided label.
LabelTac® Pot Stake Agriculture Label Supply can be used in many other applications such as barcoding, wrapping around plants, and more! Contact a LabelTac® representative today and find out how many other labeling applications this supply can be used for!
- Pot Stakes Are Not Included
- High Quality Durable Vinyl and Thermal Transfer Ink
- Can withstand moisture and abrasion in an agricultural or horticultural environment
- UV protection and material won't crack or fade for up to 5 years
- Can be used to label much much more than Pot Stakes
- Want to color code or need different sizes? Go Here!
Send me information about LabelTac® Pot Stake Agriculture Label Supply
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Labels with Pictures in LabelSuite™