LabelTac UltraChem Supply
LabelTac® UltraChem Supply is designed to be used with our LabelTac® UltraChem Ribbon and our LabelTac® Industrial Labeling Systems.
Create your own, chemical-resistant labels in seconds when combined with LabelTac® UltraChem Ribbon. Ensure that your safety labels and signs don't fade or smear from chemical exposure again. This material is rated for resistance against many chemicals such as brake fluid, diesel fuel, IPA, MEK, acetone, xylene, petrol, and more. This product is most useful for automotive labels, medical/pharmaceutical labels, chemical drums, chemical disposal locations, and for chemical spill/danger warning labels throughout your facility or on your vehicles. Having labels that won't fade under chemical abuse helps your employees stay safe in dangerous environments. Its pressure-sensitive properties ensure that the lettering stays intact even against abrasion and that the bond remains strong.
|Outdoor Life Rating||2+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 176°|
|Min. Application Temp.||50°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 2+ Years
- Min. Application Temp: 50°F (10°C)
- Service Temp: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Shelf Life (unused): 2 years when stored at 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity
- 100' per roll
- Width ranges from 1/2” to 4”
- Available in white only
- Consistent surface smoothness
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Endurance to varying temperatures
- Requires use with the LabelTac® UltraChem Ribbon
- Pressure-sensitive film for excellent printability and durability; no over-laminate necessary
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive for enhanced bond longevity to most any surface
- Meets UL 969 standards
- Meets RoHS* (European Restriction of Hazardous Substances) standards required for applications in Europe
Request more information
Send me information about LabelTac UltraChem Supply
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Labels made with LabelTac® Supply are durable and long-lasting. We guarantee they will last 5 years indoors or outdoors. If your labels fail, we will send you one roll of the same supply for free.