Frequently Bought Together
Please choose options for all selected products
LabelTac UltraChem Supply
LabelTac® UltraChem Supply is designed to be used with our LabelTac® UltraChem Ribbon and our LabelTac® Industrial Labeling Systems.
Create your own, chemical-resistant labels in seconds when combined with LabelTac® UltraChem Ribbon. Ensure that your safety labels and signs don't fade or smear from chemical exposure again. This material is rated for resistance against many chemicals such as brake fluid, diesel fuel, IPA, MEK, acetone, xylene, petrol, and more. This product is most useful for automotive labels, medical/pharmaceutical labels, chemical drums, chemical disposal locations, and for chemical spill/danger warning labels throughout your facility or on your vehicles. Having labels that won't fade under chemical abuse helps your employees stay safe in dangerous environments. Its pressure-sensitive properties ensure that the lettering stays intact even against abrasion and that the bond remains strong.
|Outdoor Life Rating||2+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 176°|
|Min. Application Temp.||50°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 2+ Years
- Min. Application Temp: 50°F (10°C)
- Service Temp: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Shelf Life (unused): 2 years when stored at 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity
- 100' per roll
- Width ranges from 1/2” to 4”
- Available in white only
- Consistent surface smoothness
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Endurance to varying temperatures
- Requires use with the LabelTac® UltraChem Ribbon
- Pressure-sensitive film for excellent printability and durability; no over-laminate necessary
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive for enhanced bond longevity to most any surface
- Meets UL 969 standards
- Meets RoHS* (European Restriction of Hazardous Substances) standards required for applications in Europe
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal. We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Creative Safety Supply Reviews
Proud to work with and support some of the world's greatest organizations
All logos are the trademarks of their respective companies. Use of logo or company name does not imply official sponsorship or endorsement.
LabelTac® Mobile Print Station
The tools you need to tackle any workplace printing and labeling project, without the hassle of being tethered by cords and wires.
The LabelTac Mobile Print Station includes a LabelTac Design Workstation for easy editing and quick reprints, a 1000VA Battery Backup to easily print on the go, and a mobile cart and cabinet to bring printing to your project. Remove wasted time by bringing your printer with you!
- LT Label Design Workstation (LDW)
- Luxor Endura Black 3 Shelf Presentation Cart W/ Cabinet
- LabelTac Battery Pack V2
- Holds any LabelTac® Printer, from the LabelTac® Pro X to the LabelTac® 9
- Cabinet below provides storage for LabelTac supplies and equipment
- Keep supplies safe and secured with the included set of cabinet keys
- The LDW comes with Windows 10 and LabelSuite pre-installed so you can start printing right out of the box
- The LabelTac Battery Pack V2 offers up to 12 hours of battery life
- Connect the Battery Pack to the LDW via USB to access additional battery management features
LabelTac® Wireless Barcode ID Scanner
The LabelTac Wireless Barcode ID Scanner is the ultimate way to scan barcodes around your facility. Whether this scanner is used in a shipping warehouse, manufacturing facility, or a busy retail environment, this Wireless Barcode Scanner gives your employees the limitless and cordless freedom to scan barcodes and rack labels anywhere. Each scan captures data quickly and with incredible accuracy, helping employees work efficiently and accurately. With its user-friendly design and easy plug-and-play installation, this barcode scanner instantly improves productivity.
The LabelTac Wireless Barcode ID Scanner is compatible with all LabelTac Industrial Printers and can be used to make barcodes instantly! This Wireless Barcode Scanner also has no need for driver installation. Just simply plug the USB receiver into your computer, either open up a Word or Excel document, then start scanning. The Labeltac Wireless Barcode ID Scanner offers a 328 ft transmission distance while indoors and offers a 437 yds transmission distance outdoors in a barrier free environment.
LabelTac® Single Outlet Surge Protector
Keep your LabelTac equipment protected from voltage spikes with the essential LabelTac Printer Single Outlet Surge Protector. This surge protector provides single device protection, and fits in most wall tap plugs due to its slim and compact design.
- Compact Design for Single Device Protection
- 900 Joules of Surge Protection
- Wall Tap Plug