LabelTac® Battery Pack V2
The LabelTac Battery Pack V2 offers uninterrupted power and the freedom to take your LabelTac printer with you on the go. Providing temporary battery life and featuring an internal battery management system, this battery pack is perfectly designed for labeling projects that requires constant traveling, allowing you to print wherever you want. The LabelTac Battery Pack V2 features 8 power outlets total, 4 battery-protected outlets and 4 surge-only outlets, and provides PC connectivity via USB for additional power protection and battery management features.
The LabelTac Battery Pack V2 is rechargeable and compatible with all LabelTac labeling printers.
- Periodic self-tests to ensure early detection of battery replacement
- LCD graphic displays text and diagrams notifying the user of various status updates, such as disconnected batteries, battery failure, wiring fault, and battery life.
- Green mode offers high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Choose between voltage-transfer points (High, medium, or low sensitivity) depending on your power quality, maximizing over-all battery life and protecting sensitive electronics
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVE) helps preserves battery life and maximizes total runtime by correcting low voltages without shutting off the battery
Based on our internal testing, a fully charged battery can print continuously for 4hrs and 10 mins. Actual results depend on several factors and may vary.
- Output Power Capacity: 600Watts / 1.0kVA
- Max Configurable Power: 600Watts / 1.0kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 120V
- Output Connections: (4) NEMA 5-15R (Selector_Surgetitle), (4) NEMA 5-15R (Battery Backup)
- Input Connections: NEMA 5-15R
- Cord Length: 6ft
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Typical Recharge Time: 8 hours
- Operating Temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
Send me information about LabelTac® Battery Pack V2
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™