Frequently Bought Together
LabelTac® 4 and Pro Model Die-Cut Danger Header Supply Material
LabelTac® Die-Cut Labels are designed with a 1.125" stripe along the top edge of the 4" wide label and a .75" stripe on the 3" wide material. This way you can create labels with the header pre-printed so you don't have to use an expensive multi-color printer.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 180°|
|Min. Application Temp.||45°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 5+ Years
- Min. Application Temp: 45°F
- Service Temp: -40° to 180°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear / Tear Resistant
- Thickness: 3.0 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Create OSHA, ANSI, NEC, NFPA 70E and CSA Z462-compliant signs
- 1.125” stripe along the top edge of the 4” wide label and a .75” stripe on the 3” wide material
- For Indoor/Outdoor Use
- LabelTac® Die-Cut Technical Data Sheet
Request more information
Send me information about LabelTac® 4 and Pro Model Die-Cut Danger OSHA Header Roll
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
New to the LabelTac printer, but every thing so far as been great and as described. Thanks and look forward to lots of labeling!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal. We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Need a quote?
If you need a quote, just add products to your cart, then
choose "Generate Quote" from the cart.
How it works:
You can save quotes, have them emailed, and even add notes.
Once you are ready to order, you can order online, directly from your quote, call
in your order, or email your purchase order.