LabelTac® 4 and Pro Model Die-Cut Warning Header Supply Material
LabelTac® Die-Cut labels are designed with a pre-printed stripe along the top edge of the label- this way, you can print arc flash labels with the header pre-printed without having to use an expensive multi-color printer.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 320°|
|Min. Application Temp.||45°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 5+ Years
- Min. Application Temp: 45°F
- Service Temp: -40° to 320°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear / Tear Resistant
- Thickness: 3.0 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Create OSHA, ANSI, NEC, NFPA 70E and CSA Z462-compliant signs
- 1.125” stripe along the top edge of the 4” wide label and a .75” stripe on the 3” wide material
- For Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Great for Arc Flash labels
- LabelTac® Die-Cut Technical Data Sheet
Request more information
Send me information about LabelTac 4 and Pro Model Die-Cut Warning OSHA Header Roll
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Labels made with LabelTac® Supply are durable and long-lasting. We guarantee they will last 5 years indoors or outdoors. If your labels fail, we will send you one roll of the same supply for free.