LabelTac® 4 and Pro Model Die-Cut Warning Header Supply Material
LabelTac® Die-Cut labels are designed with a pre-printed stripe along the top edge of the label- this way, you can print arc flash labels with the header pre-printed without having to use an expensive multi-color printer.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 180°|
|Min. Application Temp.||45°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 5+ Years
- Min. Application Temp: 45°F
- Service Temp: -40° to 180°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear / Tear Resistant
- Thickness: 3.0 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Create OSHA, ANSI, NEC, NFPA 70E and CSA Z462-compliant signs
- 1.125” stripe along the top edge of the 4” wide label and a .75” stripe on the 3” wide material
- For Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Great for Arc Flash labels
- LabelTac® Die-Cut Technical Data Sheet
Request more information
Send me information about LabelTac® 4 and Pro Model Die-Cut Warning OSHA Header Roll
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
We just recently purchased our first LabeTac printer from Creative Safety Supply. We are very impressed at how easy and convenient it has been for us. These warning labels make it easy to make a quick and bright warning label.
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal. We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Proud to work with and support some of the world's greatest organizations
All logos are the trademarks of their respective companies. Use of logo or company name does not imply official sponsorship or endorsement.