LabelTac® Glow Tape Supply
Clearly designate aisle ways and emergency pathways in the dark with this glow-in-the-dark tape. There are different types of photoluminescent tapes, signs, and other products to meet any sort of need. For instance, labels may be printed on this tape for visibility in the dark. In just under 30 minutes in light, this tape is designed to last for hours so even the most severe power outages don't eliminate safety.
The LabelTac® industrial labeling system is designed to be an easy-to-use, cost-effective solution to printing your own labels in house. The LabelTac® can print from either the included LabelSuite™ software or from programs you may already be familiar with including Microsoft Word, Excel, or OpenOffice. This printer is able to print not only text labels, but also labels with images, barcodes, and symbols (1000s are included). Supplies are easy to load/unload.
|Outdoor Life Rating||6 Months|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-50° to 220°|
|Min. Application Temp.||40°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 6 Months
- Min. Application Temp: 40°F
- Service Temp: -50° to 220°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Thickness: 4.0 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Fully charged in under 30 mins
- Clearly visible in a dark room for 6+ hours
Send me information about LabelTac® Glow Tape Supply
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™
The most attractive thing about this product is that it is fully charged in under 30 minutes. It is also Clearly visible in a dark room for 6+ hours. Lastly, it also works with both LabelTac 4 and LableTac 4 PRO Printers.