3M 9471LE Adhesive Transfer Tape
- Excellent bond to low surface energy substrates including powder coatings and plastics such as polypropylene (PP)
- High adhesion to metals and high surface energy materials, making it suitable for bonding dissimilar substrates
- Adhesive provides excellent holding power and anti-lifting properties
- Good resistance to industrial chemicals, consumer chemicals, moisture and humidity
- Ideal solution for general purpose attachment and assemblies of a wide variety of materials
- Meets a wide variety of automotive and OEM specifications
Our 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9471LE is a versatile, market proven, 2 mil (0.05 mm) transfer tape on a release liner. Featuring 3M™ 300LSE acrylic adhesive, this tape has a long and proven history of reliably bonding a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials such as metals, most plastics, glass, papers and painted surfaces.
Versatile, Market Leading Performance
For applications requiring premium performance and a very thin profile, use our versatile 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9471LE. This tape is a market leading solution for bonding plastics in a variety of applications across a broad spectrum of industries. It offers good chemical, humidity and moisture resistance, as well as performance across a wide temperature range (from -40ºF/-40ºC to 300ºF/148ºC). The bond strength increases as a function of time and temperature, and has very high initial adhesion. This tape is supplied on a 58 lb. polycoated kraft paper liner ideal for die-cutting and converting applications. Part of the 3M™ High Strength Acrylic Adhesive 300LSE family, this tape is manufactured using a solventless manufacturing process. 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9471LE meets UL 969 (reference file PGGU2.MH26206).
- Consumer electronic device assemblies such as phones, tablets and wearable devices
- Industrial electronic device assemblies such as workstations
- Plastic assembly bonding in a variety of industries
- Various assemblies in the automotive industry
- Application and assembly of components on appliances
- Medical equipment and device fabrication
- General industrial applications such as trim attachment
Excellent Adhesion to a Variety of Surfaces
3M™ High Strength Acrylic Adhesive 300LSE is an acrylic adhesive family designed to provide very high bond strength to most surfaces, including a wide variety of similar and dissimilar materials. This includes most plastics, metals, glass, papers and painted surfaces. It features good chemical, solvent, moisture and humidity resistance. This adhesive can perform at temperatures ranging up to 300°F/148°C.
Request more information
Send me information about 3M™ 9471LE Adhesive Transfer Tape
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!