CAUTION BIOHAZARDOUS - Barricade Tape
This CAUTION BIOHAZARDOUS - Barricade Tape is useful for setting up temporary or semi-permanent notification barriers advising pedestrians of a particular hazard or rule that must be followed before crossing can be allowed. Different material thickness options are available depending on your specific application and frequency of use.
Additionally, a dispenser box can be purchased to allow the tape to be pulled out and cut to length while providing protection for the material between uses.
- Case includes 12 rolls of tape
- Barricade Tape is 3in. Wide x 1,000ft. long
- Value: 1.5 mil thickness is great for home, retail, and limited use applications
- Contractor: 2 mil thickness is for light construction or single day usage.
- Plus: 2.5 mil thickness can be used for high wind or longer use applications.
- Heavy Duty: 3 mil thickness is designed for long term use on all job sites and highly sensitive areas
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Request more information
Send me information about CAUTION BIOHAZARDOUS - Barricade Tape (Case of 12 Rolls)
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Just one more step...