PERMALIGHT® Glow: Emergency Egress Hazard Marking Tape
This PERMALIGHT® Glow-in-the-Dark Egress Hazard Marking Tape features alternating photoluminescent and black stripes, designed to stand out in the dark during emergencies and power outages. The PERMALIGHT® Glow-in-the-Dark Hazard Marking Tape is specifically used for marking hazards and obstacles along egress routes. These obstacles are generally categorized as any object that is 6’ 6” or below in height and is projecting more than 4” into the egress path (Such as pipes, fire hoses, and electric boxes). By keeping your facility prepared and marking these hazards ahead of time, you can ensure safe emergency evacuations in the future.
- IBC 2009 + 2012 Section 1024
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code Section 188.8.131.52.5
- UL1994 – listed by Underwriters Laboratories
- Thickness: 3mil
- Adhesive: Acrylic Adhesive
- Dimensions: 1” wide (Choose between 82’ or 164’ long rolls)
- Applications: Marking obstacles and hazards along egress paths
Request more information
Send me information about PERMALIGHT® Glow: Emergency Egress Hazard Marking Tape
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!