Halar Plenum Rated Cable Ties
The incredibly durable Plenum Rated Cable Ties is the best choice for wire, cord, and cable organization. A commonly accepted solution for bundling qualified cables without conduit making these ties perfect for air handling space application. These applications include nuclear plants, chemical environments, telecommunications equipment, aerospace, and high and low temperature environments. The Plenum Rated Cable Ties also offer a high resistance to damage caused by ultraviolet light, making them usable both indoor and outdoor.
- Made from HALAR Fluoropolymer
- Max. Continuous Use Temperature: 302°F (150°C)
- Flammability Rating: UL 94 V-2
- UL Listed for use in plenum or air handling spaces per NEC, Section 300-22 ( C ) and ( D )
- Low smoke density and excellent flammability rating of UL 94V-0
- Distinctive Maroon color identifies material
- High resistance to damage caused by ultraviolet light
- 100 Ties per bag
Request more information
Send me information about Halar Plenum Rated Cable Ties
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!