HST-A3 Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tube
Frequently Bought Together
Please choose options for all selected products
HST-A3 Adhesive Lined Shrink Tube
The HST-A3’s durable design provides the best protection from fluids, moisture, and corrosion. This can be used in a wide variety of electrical applications, including breakouts, back end connector sealing, and connector-to-cable transitions. It’s high expansion ratio makes repairing damaged cable jackets a breeze, all without the need to remove connectors. The product is UL recognized and the. Certificates: UL (File No E180908), CUL, F-mark, Sony Green Partner.
- Rugged and dependable mechanical protection
- Seals and protects cable splices and terminations
- Complete moisture sealing
- Strain relief for delicate wire connections
- High resistance to impact and abrasion
- Optional thermoplastic adhesive liner for complete environmental protection and insulation
- Continuous operating temperature: -67°F to 230°F (-55°C to 110°C)
- Shrink temperature: 248°F (120°C)
Request more information
Send me information about HST-A3 Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tube
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
First time I used this product and I am impressed with how well it seals! Used to cover wiring repair of pool cleaner so it is immersed in pool for hours at a time and works great!