Metal Detectable Cable Ties
These metal injected ties allow identification by metal detectors, magnets, and x-ray inspections, making it not only useful for cable and cord organization, but food and pharmaceutical identification as well. This one-piece design with locking head provides a low thread force for reliable installation, ideal for general purpose maintenance and repair applications. These ties come in a distinct teal blue color, commonly used in industry practices and provides easy identification on conveyor belts and helps differentiate cable bundles.
- Total metal dispersion throughout the tie
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Usable for HACCP processes
- Unique teal blue color for easy visual detection
- Greatly reduces risk of contamination
- Magnetic detectable
- Max. continuous use in temperature 185°F (85°C)
- For indoor use only
- Flammability rating: UL 94 V-2
- 100 ties per bag
Request more information
Send me information about Metal Detectable Cable Ties
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!