This Kimberly-Clark Kleenguard chemical-resistant coverall is made of Microforce, comes in white and meets NFPA 99 standards. Proper sizing is important when buying this item. Use the size chart below to help with your order. These types of items are designed for specific applications which feature ways of safeguarding & shielding itself and/or the user. This item is designed and manufactured such that it offers the following protection: Anti-Static, Particle Protection, Splash Protection.
STYLE: Hooded & Booted - Zipper Front with 1"" flap, Elastic wrists, Elastic across the back and in front
- REFLEX* design
- Patent-pending iFLEX* stretch panels that build in freedom of movement
- Breathable, patented MICROFORCE* barrier SMS fabric
- 25 times more breathable with comparable particle holdout to Tyvek®
- Seamless front to provide more protection in the primary exposure areas
- Heavier and more durable than KLEENGUARD* A20 Coveralls
- Strong and abrasion-resistant
- NFPA 99 Compliant Antistatic material
- Elastic back
- 1 inch zipper flap
Pharmaceutical research; Dry particle contamination; Aerospace; Maintenance; General manufacturing
Sizes available:M - 3XL
Sold by the case only
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.