Miller Relief Step Safety Device - 12pk
This Relief Step Safety Device from Miller helps prevent the effects of suspension trauma, in which a person who has fallen is saved by their fall arrest protection (harness, lanyard, etc.) and is awaiting rescue.
Sometimes they develop a serious case of orthostaic intolerance from the strain of hanging while harnessed. This can sometimes result in serious health issues or even death.
- OSHA states that potentially fatal suspension trauma can occur within minutes while waiting for rescue after a fall
- Average fall rescue time is 15 minutes
- When used, the Relief Step Safety Device provides support and enhances blood circulation until rescue – permitting the ability to move and flex leg muscles
- Small and lightweight; the Relief Step Safety Device attaches to any brand full-body harness
- Utilizing two (2) Relief Steps (one for each leg/foot) assures greater comfort until rescue is completed
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.