Frequently Bought Together
Prevent ladder falls and ladder slippage with the Stop-A-ladder. This simple solution help keep extension ladders from slipping on slick surfaces such as composite decking and glossy concrete. Weighing only six pounds, the Stop-A-Ladder is easy to transport and easy to attach to almost any extension ladders, up to 21” wide. Its foam construction creates tiny suction cups that grip onto smooth surfaces, even when wet, and the adjustable strap makes it easy to move the ladder along the wall.
- Keeps extension ladders from slipping on slick surfaces such as composite decking
- Unique design of foam creates tiny suction cups that grip the surface, even when wet
- Light weight for easy use, weighs only 6 pounds
- Works on smooth surfaces, plastic, wood, concrete, etc., even when wet
- Prevents marring and scratches to deck caused by ladder feet
- Attaches to the bottom ladder rung, with adjustable strap, for easy movement of ladder along wall
- Fits most extension ladders, up to 21” wide
Request more information
Send me information about Stop-A-Ladder
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Need a quote?
If you need a quote, just add products to your cart, then
choose "Generate Quote" from the cart.
How it works:
You can save quotes, have them emailed, and even add notes.
Once you are ready to order, you can order online, directly from your quote, call
in your order, or email your purchase order.