Barefoot ESD Mats - Custom sizes available*
Barefoot is not just an anti-fatigue mat, not just an ergonomic mat, or ergo mat, but a highly effective safety mat that provides exceptional comfort for people who stand. While most floor mats are made for sale, Barefoot mats are engineered for standing. Concrete might be more durable, but Barefoot has much better ergonomics, the kind of ergonomics that provide an effective measure of comfort for everyone who stands.
- Standard sizes: 2' x 3', 3' x 3', 3' x 4'
- Custom sizes also availalbe*
- Specially comopunded EPDM rubber for electronics industry
- Certified to be 1x10 to the 4th to 1x 10 6th ohms, surface to ground resistance
- Each module is tested six times before it's certified, packaged and sealed
- Same amazing ergonomic qualities as Standard Barefoot Mats
*Any custom size Barefoot ESD runner or full mat is $19.99 per a square foot (does not qualify for free ground shipping). To order a non-standard size, please call 1-866-777-1360.
- Surface to ground: 1 x 10 to the 4th to 1 x 10 6th ohms
- Surface to surface: 1x10 to the 4th to 1 x 10 6th ohms
- Hewlett-Packard, Appendix M, HP Conducive Floor Specifications, Evaluation Test, Issued 5/31/95
- Meets EOS/ESD-S4.1, Feb. 1991
Barefoot will retain its exceptional ergonomic performance for 8 years. Warranty is pro-rated from time of purchase. Warranty does not cover misuse of product such as heavy fork-lift traffic, spiked shoes or lack of maintenance.
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.