ABUS Laminated Steel 41/45 Lock
ABUS laminated steel safety padlocks are suitable for both safety and security purposes. They are made in Germany and their high-quality recycled steel laminates are individually coated with a non-hazardous cadmium-free plating, giving the lock an extremely good level of rust resistance. Colored vinyl bumpers are available for easy identification and compliance with OSHA regulations.
- Laminated steel with ETERNA™ coating on each laminate for extreme corrosion resistance
- Laminates individually treated for top corrosion protection
- Rivets concentrated in the outer laminates to protect the rivet heads from being chipped off
- Hardened shackle, double bolted, made from special alloy
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder
- Self-locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Made in Germany
KD (Keyed Differently): Select this option to receive locks that each require a unique key. (Keys Included)
KA (Keyed Alike): Select this option to receive locks that can share keys with each other. (Keys Included)
MK (Master Key): A set of KD (Keyed Differently) locks, that also work with a shared Master Key. Please contact Customer Service for a quote. This option is not available via the Shopping Cart.
Send me information about ABUS Laminated Steel 41/45 Lock
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!