ABUS TITALIUM™ Padlock 72/40
. The ABUS TITALIUM™ Padlock 72/40 is useful for securing valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft than a lower grade padlock. TITALIUM™ technology is a lighter and stronger aluminum custom created by ABUS to improve upon existing aluminum technologies.
A few application ideas for this lock is to secure doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, barriers, etc.
- Lock body made from TITALIUM special aluminum – high security with low weight
- Shackle made from hardened steel with NANO PROTECT™ coating
- ABUS precision 6-pin cylinder, can be rekeyed to match an existing key
- Self-locking: locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- IB: shackle made from stainless steel
- Incl. two keys
- Colored aluminium lock body - corrosion-resistant
- Product is ULE-validated
KD (Keyed Differently): Select this option to receive locks that each require a unique key. (Keys Included)
KA (Keyed Alike): Select this option to receive locks that can share keys with each other. (Keys Included)
MK (Master Key): A set of KD (Keyed Differently) locks, that also work with a shared Master Key. Please contact Customer Service for a quote. This option is not available via the Shopping Cart.
Send me information about ABUS TITALIUM™ Padlock 72/40
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!