Peanut Allergy Signs

Peanut Allergy Signs

Peanut allergies can be a serious and life threatening condition. If someone has an allergy and they accidentally ingest peanuts, this may cause anaphylactic shock. This is why it’s important to either notify people whether a particular area is supposed to be safe for those with a peanut or tree nut allergy, or if the facility and/or its food products may contain traces of peanuts.

Whether your food products are cooked with peanut oil or you’d like to implement a peanut-free area, investing in long-lasting and durable peanut allergy signs is a great way to visually communicate this. These peanut allergy signs help provide awareness to the presence or absence of peanuts in your facility, and help keep everyone with food allergies safe.

Shop our other popular sign categories.

Custom Sign

Custom Sign

Your sign, made YOUR way - no extra cost.

Create custom sign

Most orders received before 1:00 PM PST ship the same day!

We're here to help! Questions? Want to order by phone? Call us, toll free 1-866-777-1360

Helpful Resources