Kanban is a lean manufacturing methodology that uses visual cues to reduce the buildup of excess inventory and eliminate waste. Read and share our Kanban resources here.
The 8 Wastes of Lean is a much-needed update to the what the Toyota Production System called the 7 Wastes of Lean. Fighting these wastes head on will help your facility run more smoothly and efficiently. …
5S, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kanban, Facility Efficiency, Gemba, Six Sigma
Supply chain integration refers to the process of integrating all parts of fulfillment into one single system. Learn the steps to get your supply chain integrated into an easy-to-manage system. …
5S, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kanban, Floor Marking, Safety Signs, Facility Efficiency, Gemba, Six Sigma
Thermal printers are essential to printing in an industrial setting. Learn about the two types of thermal printing to determine which one suits your facility’s needs. …
5S, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kanban, GHS, Arc Flash, Pipe Marking, Electrical Safety, Safety Signs, OSHA, NFPA, Wire Marking, Labeling, Workplace Safety, Facility Efficiency, Mining Safety, Gemba, Hazcom, Fire Safety, Military Equipment, Safety, Six Sigma
Statistical Process Control also known as SPC, is a term used in quality control. Find out how you can use this continuous improvement method. …
5S, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kanban, Facility Efficiency
Facilities that focus on continuous improvement become more competitive over time and can maintain their advantages in their industry, but only if the improvement efforts are done correctly. …
5S, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kanban, Facility Efficiency, Six Sigma
Kanban Blog Posts
- What is Yokoten & Why Don’t Most Companies Use it?
- Heijunka Box
- How to Establish the Lean Supply Chain
- Kanban System Basics for Manufacturing
- Kanban Process - Understanding the Steps for Better Efficiency
- Lean is Green
- What We Can Learn From Lean Project Tracking Software
- Five Steps to Starting LEAN Successfully
- 5 Easy Rules For Kanban Success
- 8 LEAN Tools You Should Already Be Using
- Identify Bottlenecks, Improve Flow, & Eliminate Waste with Kanban
- Want Results? 10 Continuous Improvement Strategies that Work!
- Understanding the Kanban System and Its Applications
- Lean Manufacturing Just In Time : The Ultimate Inventory System
- Would A Flare Be a Bad Kanban in Starbucks?
- An Overview on Kanban Systems
- Which Way to Turn on the Lean Road?
- Does the kanban system promote efficiency or errors?
Starting A Visual Workplace should not mean you’ll get a pink slip because of workplace efficiency. Dr. Gwendolyn Galsworth explains. In this 2nd podcast with Dr. Galsworth, she points out that …
Kanban, Floor Marking, Safety Signs, Labeling, Workplace Safety, Spanish Resources, Safety