Danger: H2S Poisonous Gas (Hydrogen Sulfide) - Wall Sign
Warn personnel and visitors of detectable amounts of Hydrogen Sulfide in the area with this durable “Danger: H2S Poisonous Gas” wall sign. Hydrogen Sulfide is a colorless, flammable, and has a noticeable “rotten egg” smell. It can occur naturally through crude petroleum and natural gas, but can also be produced by breaking down organic matter and sewage. This gas is extremely dangerous with different varying health effects depending on the concentration of the gas. Mount this wall sign near areas where hydrogen sulfide has been detected to warn personnel and direct visitors away and prevent dangerous health hazards.
In addition, we customize signs. Just send us the text or pictures you would like to use, and our designers will create a customized sign to meet your needs. Plus, we don't charge any extra set-up fees to create customized signs. Improve the effectiveness of your Lean, 5S and safety programs with the help of our durable, long-lasting safety signs.
- Mounted on a durable 3mm PVC signboard
- Meets 2016 ANSI sign standards
- Industrial, long-lasting materials
- Custom signs available, please call 1-866-777-1360
- No set-up charge & no extra charges for customization
Request more information
Send me information about Danger: H2S Poisonous Gas (Hydrogen Sulfide) - Wall Sign
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.