Danger: Hydrogen Sulfide – Poisonous Gas - Wall Sign
Perfect for warning personnel and visitors, this “Danger: Hydrogen Sulfide – Poisonous Gas” will alert employees of dangerous location conditions and direct guests away in order to prevent health hazards related to the toxic environment. Hydrogen Sulfide is an incredibly dangerous toxic gas that can be incredibly harmful for one’s health depending on the concentration of the gas and how long they’ve been exposed. This gas is colorless, flammable, and has a noticeable “rotten egg” smell. Hydrogen Sulfide can occur naturally from crude petroleum and natural gas, but can also be produced by breaking down organic matter and sewage. Mount this wall sign to remind employees to wear the appropriate breathing apparatus, while also directing visitors away from poisonous locations that could be hazardous to their health.
In addition, we customize signs. Just send us the text or pictures you would like to use, and our designers will create a customized sign to meet your needs. Plus, we don't charge any extra set-up fees to create customized signs. Improve the effectiveness of your Lean, 5S and safety programs with the help of our durable, long-lasting safety signs.
- Mounted on a durable 3mm PVC signboard
- Meets 2016 ANSI sign standards
- Industrial, long-lasting materials
- Custom signs available, please call 1-866-777-1360
- No set-up charge & no extra charges for customization
Request more information
Send me information about Danger: Hydrogen Sulfide - Poisonous Gas - Wall Sign
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.