PERMALIGHT® ABS Plastic Photoluminescent Outdoor Exit Sign
Perfect for outdoor locations and wet environments this ABS Plastic Photoluminescent Outdoor Exit Sign from PERMALIGHT® allows you to helpfully guide visitors or those evacuating towards your buildings exit. The sign body is constructed from durable ABS plastic and features bold glow-in-the-dark lettering and as well as two directional chevrons on the sides. This sign is designed to be mounted on flat surfaces, ceilings, or conduit mounting, and includes mounting brackets to make installation a breeze.
Photoluminescent activation requires a minimum of 5 fc (54 luc) of fluorescent light on the sign faces at all times of building occupancy.
- IBC – International Building Code
- IFC – International Fire Code
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- NFPA 5000 – Building Construction and Safety Code
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- GSA (General Service Administration) P100 Facilities Standard
- OSHA 1910.37 (b)(6)
- UL924-listed for high-location and floor proximity use
- UL924-listed for the USA and Canada
- Mounting hardware included
- Photoluminescent EXIT lettering and two directional chevrons
- Used for indoor/outdoor locations and wet environments
- Requires LED light to activate the photoluminescent glow
- Dimensions: 8-5/8" x 15-7/8"
Send me information about PERMALIGHT® ABS Plastic Photoluminescent Outdoor Exit Sign
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!