PERMALIGHT® Colored Aluminum Framed Exit Sign
Colored Aluminum Framed Exit Sign from PERMALIGHT® offers reliability during emergencies and features a bright photoluminescent background in case of blackouts. Not only do these look great in any building environment, they also require no maintenance, no electrical wiring, no batteries, easy to install, and are compliant with most standard building codes.
The sign is constructed from a rigid PVC base, while the frame is a durable brushed aluminum. Choose from three exit sign colors, each with a matching brush aluminum sign. Each sign comes with two directional chevron arrows allowing you customize your sign and further help direct visitors and workers to the nearest exit. This sign can be mounted flat onto any standard wall and includes flat-mount accessories.
To mount your PERMALIGHT® exit sign onto the ceiling, make sure to order a PERMALIGHT® Aluminum Mounting Bracket for Framed Exit Signs.
- IBC – International Building Code
- IFC – International Fire Code
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- NFPA 5000 – Building Construction and Safety Code
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- GSA (General Service Administration) P100 Facilities Standard
- OSHA 1910.37 (b)(6)
- UL924-listed for high-location and floor proximity use
- UL924-listed for the USA and Canada
- Mounting hardware included
- Photoluminescent background and two directional chevrons
- 50ft viewing distance
- No maintenance, no electrical wiring, no batteries, and easy to install
- Requires LED light to activate the photoluminescent glow
- Dimensions: 18.75" x 10.25"
Send me information about PERMALIGHT® Colored Aluminum Framed Exit Sign
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!