PERMALIGHT® LED Activated Photoluminescent Exit Sign
LED Activated Photoluminuscent Exit Signs from PERMALIGHT® are designed to catch the attention of those looking for the buildings exit, even during a blackout.
This sign features a plastic sign cover with photoluminescent lettering, as well as two left and right directional chevrons that can be shown or covered to mark exit locations. The LED Activation Exit Sign can be mounted onto a flat surface, flag, or ceiling, and includes mounting hardware with each unit. Requires a minimum of 5 fc (5s lux) of LED, fluorescent, mercury vapor, or metal halide light on the sign faces at all times during building occupancy to activate photoluminescent glow.
- IBC – International Building Code
- IFC – International Fire Code
- NFPA 101 – Life Safety Code
- NFPA 5000 – Building Construction and Safety Code
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- GSA (General Service Administration) P100 Facilities Standard
- OSHA 1910.37 (b)(6)
- UL924-listed for high-location and floor proximity use
- UL924-listed for the USA and Canada
- Mounting hardware included
- Photoluminescent EXIT lettering and customizable directional arrows
- 100-foot viewing distance
- Requires LED light to activate the photoluminescent glow
- Dimensions: 8.75" x 15.5"
Request more information
Send me information about PERMALIGHT® LED Activated Photoluminescent Exit Sign
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!