Learn about the Lean system of Six Sigma with our free resources. Improve efficiency and quality by implementing Six Sigma in your facility using our helpful articles, blogs, infographics, podcasts and more.
Six Sigma Articles
The 8 Wastes of Lean is a much-needed update to the what the Toyota Production System called the 7 Wastes of Lean. Fighting these wastes head on will help your facility run more smoothly and efficiently. …
5S, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kanban, Facility Efficiency, Gemba, Six Sigma
Supply chain integration refers to the process of integrating all parts of fulfillment into one single system. Learn the steps to get your supply chain integrated into an easy-to-manage system. …
5S, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kanban, Floor Marking, Safety Signs, Facility Efficiency, Gemba, Six Sigma
Thermal printers are essential to printing in an industrial setting. Learn about the two types of thermal printing to determine which one suits your facility’s needs. …
5S, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kanban, GHS, Arc Flash, Pipe Marking, Electrical Safety, Safety Signs, OSHA, NFPA, Wire Marking, Labeling, Workplace Safety, Facility Efficiency, Mining Safety, Gemba, Hazcom, Fire Safety, Safety, Six Sigma
Facilities that focus on continuous improvement become more competitive over time and can maintain their advantages in their industry, but only if the improvement efforts are done correctly. …
5S, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Kanban, Facility Efficiency, Six Sigma
Six Sigma Blog Posts
- What Safety Metrics Really Make the Difference
- A Conversation on How to be an Effective Safety Professional
- Can Your Office Benefit from Lean Strategies?
- Kaikaku – What Is It?
- Understanding the DMAIC Model
- How to Become Six Sigma
- Finding the Root Cause With the Five Whys
- Heijunka Box
- What are the Best Kaizen Benefits?
- 5 Tips to Improve the Elimination of Waste
- Kaizen Continuous Improvement – Ten Tips
- Seven Simple & Effective Manufacturing Safety Tips
- Lean vs Automation
- Value Stream Mapping Techniques
- Eliminating Waste using these 5 Steps
- Lean Efforts - To What Extent Should We Quantify?
- Obeya – Introducing the Lean War Room
- Lean Six Sigma - Quick Wins and Momentum
- Improve Productivity – An exploration from Macro to Micro
- Six Sigma Tools Most Implemented Incorrectly
- Change Acceptance – How to Affect Positive Paradigm Shifts
- Lean Six Sigma And Change Management
- Increasing Warehouse Productivity
- Lean In Non-Profits
- Why Does Six Sigma Projects Often Fall Short of Expectations
- DMAIC Cycle
- LinkedIn Discussion - The Most Important Lean and Six Sigma Tools
- Executive Acceptance of Operational Excellence – Not Just A Pretty Rhyme
- What We Can Learn From Lean Project Tracking Software
- Why You're Still A Lean Student – Using Lean Practice Routines to Avoid Common Growth Stunting
- Lean Six Sigma Project Closure – A Guide To Seeing Efficiency Improvement Through to the End
- 11 Tips and Tools For a Better 5S Workplace
- Lean Six Sigma – The 3 Most Important Tools for Beginners
- Improving Changeover Times – How To Get It Right and Save Precious Time
- Overcoming Opposition During LEAN Deployment
- Using Lean Six Sigma to Solve Workplace Production Issues & Inefficiencies
- Chaku Chaku & Other Lean Terms You Should Know
- Talking Kaizen and Lean with Mark Hamel
- Going Lean: Five Common Misunderstandings
- Made in the USA – Reshoring with the Help of Lean
- Want Results? 10 Continuous Improvement Strategies that Work!
- Lean Metrics + Process Improvement = Success
- Six Sigma Certification: What’s it Worth?
- Motorola’s Six Sigma Program
- Everything You Need To Know About the 5S Audit
- Which Six Sigma belt do you have?
- Where is the Lean Manufacturing Case Study?
- Six Sigma Applied To Workplace Safety
- Soaring Yields with Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Manufacturing : Waste Reduction and Process Enhancements
- An Overview on Six Sigma Technique
- Industrial Safety Signs and Practices
- Funny Lean-Based Humor
- New Process Excellence Tools from Creative Safety Supply: Process EX Daily from Dbar Innovations
- Was Six Sigma A Fad? Search Trends Indicate Waning Interest
- Six Sigma: Can It be Simple?