5S Shadow Board Tape
Shadow Board Tape is also called Tool Outline Vinyl. Missing tools can be a frustrating problem that plagues many industrial workplaces. All too often, employees take a tool to use, then use it and set it down in a different location. Then they waste valuable work time looking for the misplaced tool. Put an end to lost and misplaced tools by implementing a tool accountability system using our shadow board tape.
- 15" width x 15' long
- Durable, engineering-quality vinyl
- Multiple colors available
Shadow Board Stickers
Shadow boarding allows your employees to quickly identify which tools are available and where they are located, which in turn reduces the time lost searching for tools. Our board tape is available in a variety of colors to help match your workplace color schemes and/or pertinent safety standard requirements.
Creating a shadow board is simple. In just four simple steps you can be on your way to increased tool organization.
- Lay your tools out onto the white backing in a way that makes sense for your business. For instance, if you would like to keep all the hammers in one area, design for that. Also be sure to leave a minimum of a ½ inch to 1 inch clearance between each tool tracing.
- Take a pencil or marker and trace the tools or items in reverse onto the white backing. Trace all the tools before moving onto the next step.
- Use a utility pen knife to cut out the traced shapes.
- Peel the white backing off and stick the vinyl to your tool pegboard or other tool surface just behind where the tool sits.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed