Barefoot Flooring - Nitrile Grade Matting - Oil Resistant
Barefoot mats are known to be incredible anti-fatigue, ergonomic mats They are safety mats that provide exceptional comfort to people who stand for long periods of time. Our Nitrile Grade - Oil Resistant mats are no exception. If you need an ergo mat in an area that is exposed to grease an oil, Nitrile rubber is the way to go. These mats are made from quality blended Nitrile rubber with a high degree of oil resistance.
- Great for manufacturing plants and machine shops
- Won't degrade when exposed to exposed to oil and grease
- Chemical Resistance/ Nitrile Compound: Nitrile butadiene rubber
- Resistant to aromatic hydrocarbons (acid and alkali), like motor oil, hydraulic oil, petroleum gasses and paint thinner
- Note: Performs poorly when exposed to oxygenated solvents and chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Available in Solid Surface and Drain-Thru
CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE! Please call to order a custom size ($13.99/square foot): 1-866-777-1360.
Physical and Material Specifications
- Specific gravity ASTM 297: 1.18
- Tear Resistance: ASTM D-624: 150psi, min
- Tensile Strength ASTM D-412: 1300 psi, min
- Elongation at break ASTM D-412 500% min
- Shore A hardness ASTM D-2240 45-55
- Compression set ASTM D-395: 15%
- Flame resistance: Exceeds FMVSS-302
- Weight: 1.3 lbs per square foot
- Height: 15.5mm
Barefoot will retain its exceptional ergonomic performance for 8 years. Warranty is pro-rated from time of purchase. Warranty does not cover misuse of product such as heavy fork-lift traffic, spiked shoes or lack of maintenance.
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.