Text From Infographic
Pokémon Go: Safety Dos & Don'ts
Remember to be alert at all times. Stay aware of your surroundings.
- Don't tresspass on private private property. It's illegal.
- Don't go places you wouldn't normally go (like into rivers, off cliffs, or into a stranger's van).
- Do be aware of your surroundings. Accidents happen when you're oblivious!
- Don't act suspicious. Nobody likes lurkers, stalkers, or finding someone in their yard at 2am.
- Do avoid wildlife. Animals can have teth or come with unpleasant odors.
- Do bring sunscreen, snacks & water. When you leave the house, you need supplies.
- Don't Pokémon and drive! Seriously, texting is bad enough.
- Do avoid bad people. If you're lured down a dark alley, Pokémon could be the least of your concerns.
- Don't be disrespectful. Pokémon doesn't give you permission to be a jerk!
- Do hunt Pokémon in groups when you can. There's strength and safety in numbers.
Be smart! Remember: Catching that Pikachu isn't worth risking your butt!
Thousands of safety and lean supplies - including Pokémon Go Safety Awareness Signs.
- The 12 Days of Christmas Safety
- Drone Safety
- 10 Tips to Keep You Awake and Safe on the Job
- Stay on Top of Ladder Safety
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Leading Causes of Workplace Injuries
- Forklift Accidents: Causes and Prevention
- Poka Yoke: What’s it all about?
Catch ‘em all safely.
The Pokémon GO craze has led to safety problems including traffic accidents, injuries, and trespassing. Follow these tips to play the game safely. Share with friends to remind others of the dangers of distracted driving and walking!
Copyright © 2017 Creative Safety Supply