Text From Infographic
Pokémon Go: Safety Dos & Don'ts
Remember to be alert at all times. Stay aware of your surroundings.
- Don't tresspass on private private property. It's illegal.
- Don't go places you wouldn't normally go (like into rivers, off cliffs, or into a stranger's van).
- Do be aware of your surroundings. Accidents happen when you're oblivious!
- Don't act suspicious. Nobody likes lurkers, stalkers, or finding someone in their yard at 2am.
- Do avoid wildlife. Animals can have teth or come with unpleasant odors.
- Do bring sunscreen, snacks & water. When you leave the house, you need supplies.
- Don't Pokémon and drive! Seriously, texting is bad enough.
- Do avoid bad people. If you're lured down a dark alley, Pokémon could be the least of your concerns.
- Don't be disrespectful. Pokémon doesn't give you permission to be a jerk!
- Do hunt Pokémon in groups when you can. There's strength and safety in numbers.
Be smart! Remember: Catching that Pikachu isn't worth risking your butt!
Thousands of safety and lean supplies - including Pokémon Go Safety Awareness Signs.
- Drone Safety
- Self-Driving Cars – Are We Safe?
- GHS Labeling – The Do’s and Don’ts
- Social Distancing for Casinos: Don’t Gamble on Safety
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Choose the BEST Pavement Marking Tape, Don’t Take the Cheap Route For Your Floor
- Reflective Tape
- National Electrical Safety Month 2020: Electrical Safety Wherever You Work
Catch ‘em all safely.
The Pokémon GO craze has led to safety problems including traffic accidents, injuries, and trespassing. Follow these tips to play the game safely. Share with friends to remind others of the dangers of distracted driving and walking!
Copyright © 2017 Creative Safety Supply