1-866-777-1360M-F 6am - 4:30pm PST
Labeling your facility is one of the easiest ways to prevent accidents, reduce wastes, and visually organize your workspaces.
This professional label and sign making package includes a LabelTac® 9 Industrial Thermal Transfer Printer (4”-9” media), as well as an assortment of ribbons and vinyl media in popular colors/sizes for all types of facility labeling.
Package Contents• 1ea LabelTac 9 Printer
• 1ea 9" White Vinyl - 75'/roll
• 1ea 9" Yellow Vinyl - 75'/roll
• 1ea 9" Red Vinyl - 75'/roll
• 1ea 9" Orange Vinyl - 75'/roll
• 1ea 6" White Vinyl - 75'/roll
• 1ea 6" Yellow Vinyl - 75'/roll
• 1ea 6" Blue Vinyl - 75'/roll
• 1ea Black Print Ribbon 984'/roll (pre-installed)
• 1ea White Print Ribbon 984'/roll
- Key Features
- Die-cast chassis, sheet metal structure with clear media view window
- Can manage label widths up to 9.5” with a maximum print width up to 8.64” wide at 300 dpi high resolution
- Large LCD display with 6-button menus
- Up to 102 mm (4”) per sec. print speed
- Internal ethernet standard
- Options include: GPIO connectivity, Bluetooth module, & cutter module
- Compliance labeling
- Brand marketing featuring graphics, logos, and text
- Pallet labeling
- Inventory control labeling
- Warning labels
- Drum labeling
- Custom signage
- Multiple-up labels (two or three labels across)
Affordable performance in a wide-format printer
The affordable and easy-to-use LabelTac® 9 wide-format thermal transfer printer is ideally suited for compliance labeling, brand marketing, inventory control, drum labeling, warning signs and a host of other signage solutions.
The LabelTac® 9 can accommodate label widths up to 9.5 inches with a maximum print width up to 8.64 inches at 300 dpi resolution. It also is designed to print wide-lateral bar codes without the need for image rotation.
The LabelTac® 9 features a die-cast aluminum chassis and is packed with standard features, including a large LCD display, 8 MB Flash memory, 32 MB SDRAM, an SD card slot for adding up to 4 GB of additional memory storage, a built-in internal ethernet 10/100 print server, and USB 2.0, Centronics, RS-232C and PS/2 keyboard connectivity.
The LabelTac® 9 print assembly handles ribbons up to 600 meters long, accommodates a full 8.2-inch OD media roll, and features a center-bias label handling mechanism that makes media loading and adjustment easy. A large LCD control panel makes it easy to manage printer settings, while the built-in ethernet print server enables operators to control and monitor the printer remotely. The LabelTac® 9 comes with an industry-leading LIFETIME WARRANTY.
All LabelTac® printers include a FULL LIFETIME transferable warranty on all parts, labor, and related costs. Creative Safety Supply will repair any printer that is defective due to materials or workmanship, standard wear and tear, or mechanical malfunction. We provide this industry-leading warranty so you can use your printer as often as you need to without worrying about equipment problems. it's our goal to make owning a LabelTac® printer easy and worry free.