GHS Die-Cut Labels for LabelTac® 6 and LabelTac® 9
These redesigned labels are unique. The design allows them to be used in portrait or landscape orientation so you can create easily readable labels for all containers.
GHS (Globally Harmonized System) labels help communicate hazards of chemicals stored in containers. This system is recognized globally. Easy to use with LabelSuite™ software, which includes the entire set of pictograms that are accepted in this system.
Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 diamond configurations.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 320°|
|Min. Application Temp.||45°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 5+ Years
- Min. Application Temp: 45°F
- Service Temp: -40° to 320°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Thickness: 3.0 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Extremely Tough, Tear-Resistant Material
Fits Large Format Desktop Models
LabelTac® 6 and LabelTac® 9.
Send me information about GHS Die-Cut Labels - LabelTac® 6 & LabelTac® 9
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Find the right supply for your label or sign project.
You'll find with this catalog:
- Over two dozen specialty label supplies available
- Supplies for extreme temperatures, oily or wet environments, dark conditions, and more
- LabelTac® printer accessories including battery packs, travel cases, and cleaning materials
- Customizable printing experience to meet the needs of your facility with LabelTac® Supply Catalog
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™