GHS Secondary Container Labels
Use Globally Harmonized System (GHS) secondary container labels as part of your Hazard Communication Program (HazCom). These 4” x 6” GHS safety labels come in rolls of 100 and can be used with LabelTac® printers. You can also fill in required information on your labels and/or black out unnecessary pictograms with a permanent marker.
These labels are beneficial because they already have all the colors you need in a pre-printed format, so you only need to print in black. All other colors are provided for you. GHS pictogram color requirements state that pictograms must include black symbols with red outlines. These labels already include both of those elements.
- Combine GHS & NFPA labels in a single label
- Compatible with LabelTac® Printers
- Template included with LabelSuite™ Software
- Versatile GHS “black-out” method to reduce number of needed supply stocks
- Can also be filled out with permanent marker
Print complete Secondary Container Labels fast with LabelTac® Printers & included software
Learn more about LabelTac® Printers
Our Secondary Container Labels are also designed to be able to quickly filled out using any standard permanent marker or pen.
If you’re wondering how to create GHS labels for marking workplace containers, consult your existing GHS labels or your chemical’s safety data sheet (SDS) where you’ll be able to find all the information you need for your secondary containers labels or bottle labels. You can also read our free GHS Guide for more detailed information about GHS chemical labeling.
Send me information about GHS Secondary Container Labels
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Find the right supply for your label or sign project.
You'll find with this catalog:
- Over two dozen specialty label supplies available
- Supplies for extreme temperatures, oily or wet environments, dark conditions, and more
- LabelTac® printer accessories including battery packs, travel cases, and cleaning materials
- Customizable printing experience to meet the needs of your facility with LabelTac® Supply Catalog
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™