High Performance 10 Year Vinyl
Have you been searching for a tough, industrial-grade vinyl tape to use with the LabelTac® 4 or the LabelTac® 4 PRO? Then our “High Performance 10 Year Vinyl” is the best option for you. This vinyl has been rated for both indoor and outdoor use and can withstand up to 10+ years even in the harshest of work environments. In addition, when you need to change or move the tape, it will not leave any unsightly residue behind.
This high-performance vinyl is a great option to use in a variety of different situations, from warehouse marking to 5S labeling. It also performs great on uneven and curved surfaces, over rivets, and in corrugations.
This LabelTac® Supply was developed especially for marking in visual workplaces. Give us a call for more details.
- Adhesive: Solvent polyacrylate, permanent
- Colors: Available in all standard colors
- Thickness of just 2 mils
- Standard colors in high gloss + matt black / matt white
- Extreme durability and UV stability designed to outlast any other label stock
- Long-term outdoor application 10 years
- Minimum Application Temperature: 46°F
- Sea water ability (DIN 50 021) Adhered to aluminum, after 100h/73°F, no variation
- Adhesive Power: 4.1 lb/in
- Temperature Resistance: -58°F to +250°F, no variation
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you̥re unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.