LabelTac Die-Cut Warning (Bilingual) Supply - 4x6
These die-cut labels have the signal word in English and Spanish (Warning/Advertencia) on the right side of the label with room for additional text. The left side of the label is reserved for pictograms to identify the hazard without the use of words. This is consistent with the current (2016) OSHA and ANSI requirements for signage. Be compliant in your facility!
Works with both LabelTac 4 and Pro Model printers.
- 200 Die-Cut Labels per roll
- Extremely tough, tear-resistant material
- Label dimensions - 4"x 6"
- Bilingual - English/Spanish
- For Indoor/Outdoor use
- Create OSHA, ANSI, NEC, NFPA 70E and CSA Z462-compliant signs
Send me information about LabelTac® Die-Cut Warning (Bilingual Spanish) Supply - 4x6
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™