LabelTac® 6 and 9 High Performance 10 Year Vinyl Label Supply
Have you been searching for a tough, industrial-grade vinyl supply to use with the LabelTac® 6 or the LabelTac® 9? Our “High Performance 10 Year Vinyl” is the best option for you. This vinyl has been rated for both indoor and outdoor use and can withstand up to 10+ years even in the harshest of work environments. In addition, when you need to change or move labels, the supply it will not leave any unsightly residue behind.
This high-performance vinyl is a great option for a variety of situations, from warehouse marking to 5S labeling. It also performs great on uneven and curved surfaces, over rivets, and in corrugations.
This durable LabelTac® supply was developed especially for marking in visual workplaces. Give us a call for more details.
|Outdoor Life Rating||10+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-60° to 230°|
|Min. Application Temp.||42°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 10+ Years
- Min. Application Temp: 42°F
- Service Temp: -60° to 230°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Thickness: 2 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Sea water ability (DIN 50 021) Adhered to aluminum, after 100h/73°F, no variation
- Adhesive power: 4.1 lb/in
Fits Large Format Desktop Models
LabelTac® 6 and LabelTac® 9.
Send me information about LabelTac® High Performance 10-Year Vinyl Supply (LT6/LT9)
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Find the right supply for your label or sign project.
You'll find with this catalog:
- Over two dozen specialty label supplies available
- Supplies for extreme temperatures, oily or wet environments, dark conditions, and more
- LabelTac® printer accessories including battery packs, travel cases, and cleaning materials
- Customizable printing experience to meet the needs of your facility with LabelTac® Supply Catalog
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™
Simple Peel Edge
The Benefits of Simple Peel Edge
Peeling away the backing on LabelTac® labels is now even easier with the help of Simple Peel Edge label supply. Each side of the label supply reveals an edge of the paper backing. Take hold of that edge and peel the backing away in a matter of seconds.
Simple Peel Edge label supply has all the same characteristics found in other LabelTac® supply. It is built to withstand harsh indoor and outdoor environments and is resistant to UV, chemicals, and water. With Simple Peel Edge, you’ll save time, and label application becomes even easier!
As the leaders in Visual Safety™ Creative Safety Supply continues to innovate in all aspects of labeling to make our customers’ jobs easier and more efficient.