Frequently Bought Together
Please choose options for all selected products
LabelTac® Oily Surface Supply
Oily Surface Supply is engineered with a specially formulated adhesive made for aggressive adherence to greasy and grimy surfaces. These labels will even stick to plastics generously coated with WD-40 or dirt, making it ideal for use in dirty work environments and on impossible-to-clean surfaces. When printed with oil-resistant ribbon, this supply will stand up to gasoline, moisture, sulfuric acid, and most oil-based products.
|Outdoor Life Rating||5+ years|
|Optimal Temp. Range||-40° to 350°|
|Min. Application Temp.||50°|
- Rated Outdoor Life: 5+ years
- Min. Application Temp: 50°F
- Service Temp: -40° to 350°F
- UV / Chemical / Smear Resistant
- Thickness: 3.2 mil
- Shelf Life (unused): 1 Year
- Tough polyester base
- Special aggressive adhesive for greasy and grimy surfaces
- Moisture, oil, gasoline, salt, and acid resistance
- Material: Thermal transfer, gloss-white polyester film
- Adhesive: Hybrid, high-tack permanent
- Compliances: FDA 21CFR175.105, UL/CSA recognized for certain applications using specific ribbon/printer combinations
LabelTac Oily Surface labels are ideal for applications including:
- Machine Tooling
- Containers or any oil or grease-covered surface that needs to be labeled
Not recommended for fanfold or auto-dispense configurations.
- Improved productivity by eliminating time spent cleaning surfaces prior to applying a label.
- Improved visibility and tracking by enabling the labeling of parts, assets and containers that are traditionally difficult to label.
- Produces a strong and lasting chemical bond as the result of the adhesive reacting with the grease or oil-based surface.
- Offers excellent tear strength, dimensional stability and heat and chemical resistance.
Request more information
Send me information about LabelTac® Oily Surface Supply
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Featured Product Videos
LabelTac® Printer Support
Labels made with LabelTac® Supply are durable and long-lasting. We guarantee they will last 5 years indoors or outdoors. If your labels fail, we will send you one roll of the same supply for free.
Creative Safety Supply Reviews
Proud to work with and support some of the world's greatest organizations
All logos are the trademarks of their respective companies. Use of logo or company name does not imply official sponsorship or endorsement.
LabelTac® Mobile Print Station
The tools you need to tackle any workplace printing and labeling project, without the hassle of being tethered by cords and wires.
The LabelTac Mobile Print Station includes a LabelTac Design Workstation for easy editing and quick reprints, a 1000VA Battery Backup to easily print on the go, and a mobile cart and cabinet to bring printing to your project. Remove wasted time by bringing your printer with you!
- LT Label Design Workstation (LDW)
- Luxor Endura Black 3 Shelf Presentation Cart W/ Cabinet
- LabelTac Battery Pack V2
- Holds any LabelTac® Printer, from the LabelTac® Pro X to the LabelTac® 9
- Cabinet below provides storage for LabelTac supplies and equipment
- Keep supplies safe and secured with the included set of cabinet keys
- The LDW comes with Windows 10 and LabelSuite pre-installed so you can start printing right out of the box
- The LabelTac Battery Pack V2 offers up to 12 hours of battery life
- Connect the Battery Pack to the LDW via USB to access additional battery management features
LabelTac® Wireless Barcode ID Scanner
The LabelTac Wireless Barcode ID Scanner is the ultimate way to scan barcodes around your facility. Whether this scanner is used in a shipping warehouse, manufacturing facility, or a busy retail environment, this Wireless Barcode Scanner gives your employees the limitless and cordless freedom to scan barcodes and rack labels anywhere. Each scan captures data quickly and with incredible accuracy, helping employees work efficiently and accurately. With its user-friendly design and easy plug-and-play installation, this barcode scanner instantly improves productivity.
The LabelTac Wireless Barcode ID Scanner is compatible with all LabelTac Industrial Printers and can be used to make barcodes instantly! This Wireless Barcode Scanner also has no need for driver installation. Just simply plug the USB receiver into your computer, either open up a Word or Excel document, then start scanning. The Labeltac Wireless Barcode ID Scanner offers a 328 ft transmission distance while indoors and offers a 437 yds transmission distance outdoors in a barrier free environment.
LabelTac® Single Outlet Surge Protector
Keep your LabelTac equipment protected from voltage spikes with the essential LabelTac Printer Single Outlet Surge Protector. This surge protector provides single device protection, and fits in most wall tap plugs due to its slim and compact design.
- Compact Design for Single Device Protection
- 900 Joules of Surge Protection
- Wall Tap Plug