- 50' per roll
- 2” and 4” width
- Available in white, yellow, and red
- Highly reflective surface
- Pressure-sensitive film for excellent printability and durability; no over-laminate necessary
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive for enhanced bond longevity to most any surface
- Abrasion resistance
- Service temperature range: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Minimum application temperature: 50°F (10°C)
- Storage stability: 2 years when stored at 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity
Implementing the use of reflective floor tape and Reflective Label Tape improves efficiency, which also improves your business' bottom-line. Reflective products allow employees to see areas and potential hazards with just a glance. Our LabelTac® Safety Grade Reflective Label Supply is designed to be used with our LabelTac® Industrial Labeling Systems and standard LabelTac® ribbon.
Create your own, customized reflective labels in seconds. The high reflectivity ensures that your customized labels grab attention of operators or passers-by. Clearly and brightly label hazardous areas, high-traffic areas, and even standard procedures anywhere in your facility or on your vehicles. Labeling hazards helps keep your facility as safe as possible. This supply's pressure-sensitive properties ensure that the lettering stays intact even against abrasion and that the bond remains strong.
Labels made with LabelTac® Supply are durable and long-lasting. We guarantee they will last 5 years indoors or outdoors. If your labels fail, we will send you one roll of the same supply for free.