- 75' per roll
- Available in white, yellow, red, green, orange and blue
- Highly reflective surface
- Pressure-sensitive film for excellent printability and durability; no over-laminate necessary
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive for enhanced bond longevity to most any surface
- Abrasion resistance
- Service temperature range: -40°F to 176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
- Minimum application temperature: 50°F (10°C)
- Storage stability: 2 years when stored at 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity
Implementing the use of reflective floor tape and Reflective Label Tape improves efficiency, which also improves your business' bottom-line. Reflective products allow employees to see areas and potential hazards with just a glance. Our LabelTac® Safety Grade Reflective Label Supply is designed to be used with our LabelTac® Industrial Labeling Systems and standard LabelTac® ribbon.
Create your own, customized reflective labels in seconds. The high reflectivity ensures that your customized labels grab attention of operators or passers-by. Clearly and brightly label hazardous areas, high-traffic areas, and even standard procedures anywhere in your facility or on your vehicles. Labeling hazards helps keep your facility as safe as possible. This supply's pressure-sensitive properties ensure that the lettering stays intact even against abrasion and that the bond remains strong.
Send me information about LabelTac Safety Grade Reflective Label Supply
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Labels made with LabelTac® Supply are durable and long-lasting. We guarantee they will last 5 years indoors or outdoors. If your labels fail, we will send you one roll of the same supply for free.