LabelTac® Totem Rack Labels
LabelTac® Totem Rack Label Supply is designed to support rack labeling in tightly-packed warehouse environments with multi-level inventory racks. The totem pole labeling design allows you to keep rack labels for high shelving within reach, by stacking otherwise hard-to-scan labels in a vertical “totem” and placing it an easy-to-scan location near the inventory. While the label arrangement makes hard-to-reach rack labels accessible.
Each barcode box is 2" tall and die-cut into peel-able labels based on color selection. The size of die-cut label depends on how many colors you select per label.
Not wide enough? Want to be able to move these labels more easily? By selecting Yes to the Mounting Required option above, the Totem Labels will come with a pre-cut PVC blank and a 2" x 2" square of double-sided PSA per die cut label. The Totem Rack label can then be applied to the blank after printing, and then be affixed to the rack with the double-sided PSA.
Compatible with LabelTac 4 and Pro model printers.
Send me information about LabelTac® Totem Rack Labels
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- LabelTac® Pro 2 Label & Sign Printer
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® Pro X - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® 9 - Loading Label Supply and Ribbon
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Label Supply
- LabelTac® 4 - Loading Ribbon
- LabelTac® Pro X Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Print Issues
- Cleaning your LabelTac® Printer
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Printing Batches of Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™