GHS labeling made simple with the LabelTac® Pro X Industrial Label Printer.
Print your own durable, indoor/outdoor GHS labels in-house
The LabelTac® family of industrial label pinters makes creating GHS labels easy, quick and hassle-free. With the included LabelSuite™ labeling software, visual communication has never been easier.
With a huge database of chemicals, the GHS Label Assistant makes printing compliant GHS labels straightforward. Choose your chemical and the rest of the label auto-fills, or add your own.
GHS Industrial Label Printer
- All-new design -- Compatible with supplies from 1/2” to 4” width
- Expanded ribbon capacity
- Painless supply loading
- Durable, sleek chassis with new color LCD display
- Includes LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software ($299.99 value)
- Connects to any PC or Mac via USB or Ethernet
- Includes FULL lifetime warranty at no additional cost
GHS Standardized Label Elements:
Symbols (hazard pictograms): Convey health, physical and environmental hazard information, assigned to a GHS hazard class and category.
Signal Words: "Danger" or "Warning" are used to emphasize hazards and indicate the relative level of severity of the hazard, assigned to a GHS hazard class and category.
Hazard Statements: Standard phrases assigned to a hazard class and category that describe the nature of the hazard.
Other GHS Label Elements:
Precautionary Statements and Pictograms: Measures to minimize or prevent adverse effects.
Product Identifier (ingredient disclosure): Name or number used for a hazardous product on a label or in the SDS.
Supplier identification: The name, address, and telephone number should be provided on the label.
Supplemental information: Non-harmonized information.
The prescribed symbols, signal words, and hazard statements can be readily selected from Annex 1 of the GHS Purple Book. These standardized elements are not subject to variation and should appear on the GHS label as indicated in the GHS for each hazard category/class in the system. The use of symbols, signal words, or hazard statements other than those that have been assigned to each of the GHS hazards would be contrary to harmonization.
- Includes LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for designing labels and signs ($299.99 value)
- Expanded ribbon capacity
- Painless Supply loading
- Built-in ethernet connectivity
- Prints 1/2” to 4” width | Shop supplies
Industrial-quality, custom labels in-house
All of your labeling tasks just got easier. From 5S to OSHA compliance, pipe marking and rack labeling, each label can be seamlessly created and printed in no-time.
Includes LabelSuite™ Labeling Software
Designed to be the easiest labeling software on the market and packed with included content, LabelSuite™ sets a new bar for simplicity and power.
Expanded ribbon capacity
With triple the ribbon length of the LabelTac® 4, the Pro X’s enhanced ribbon capacity ensures you'll spend more time getting things done and less time fiddling with label supply.
FREE Full Lifetime Printer Warranty
All LabelTac® printers include a FULL LIFETIME transferable warranty on all parts, labor, and related costs.
Endless supply options
LabelTac® Pro X will print on Supply from 1/2” to 4” widths. Supply is available in a variety of colors as well as specialty supplies.
Painless supply loading
Thanks to a new design, the LabelTac® Pro X printer saves you time and ensures that anyone in your organization can reload the printer with only minimal training.
GHS Labels in Action
Send me information about GHS Industrial Printer
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
|Color Capability||Single color|
|Max Label Width||4 in|
|Power Supply||External universal switching power supply
Input: AC 100-240V, 2.5A, 50-60 Hz
Output: DC 24V 3.75A, 90W Max
|Print Speed||Up to 6 in/sec|
|Label Types||Continuous, Die-cut, Black mark, Fan-fold, Notch|
|Dimensions||226 mm (W) x 198 mm (H) x 332 mm (D)
8.90 (W) x 7.80“ (H) x 13.07“ (D))
|Print Resolution||300 dpi|
|Memory||128MB RAM, 128MB Flash|
|Max Label Length||450 in (37.5 ft)|
|Display||3.5“ full-color LCD display|
|Weight||8.27 lbs (3.75kg)|
|Includes||Print software & drivers, label templates, industrial symbol library, cables, user guide|
LabelSuite Design & Printer Software
FREE with all LabelTac® purchases
Dependable and powerful yet simple, LabelSuite™ is capable of turning you into an expert designer quickly and easily. The software collaborates with LabelTac® printers to make compliant and clear labels for your workspace. Some of LabelSuite™'s features include:
- Over 750 symbols, arrows, and icons for industrial signs and labels
- The same great technical support as LabelTac® printers
- OSHA compliant headers with current standards
- An extensive library of ready-to-print templates
- Automatic label length mode
All LabelTac® Printers include FREE LabelSuite™ Print Software($299.00 value)
All LabelTac® printers include a FULL LIFETIME transferable warranty on all parts, labor, and related costs. Creative Safety Supply will repair any printer that is defective due to materials or workmanship, standard wear and tear, or mechanical malfunction.
We provide this industry-leading warranty so you can use your printer as often as you need to without worrying about equipment problems. It's our goal to make owning a LabelTac® printer easy and worry free.
How Thermal Transfer Printers Works
Thermal transfer printers work by using heat to transfer solid ink from the ribbon onto the label supply. As the ribbon passes through the print head and platen, the ink is bonded to the label supply (or other material) with heat and pressure, creating a permanent print.
The use of heat to activate pigment is what makes thermal transfer printers unique from other printers. Since there are not many moving parts, thermal transfer printers are easier to maintain and tend to last longer. The labels they create are better able to withstand heat, weather, chemicals, water, and other harsh conditions.
This guide covers GHS, including chemical labeling requirements and adoption timeline.
The FREE guide includes:
- The history of GHS and its adoption by OSHA
- New hazard classifications & categories that may impact your business
- The updated format of safety data sheets (all 16 sections)
- The 6 mandatory label elements (including a helpful diagram)
- LabelSuite™ Design & Print Software
Note: Free download with no restrictions- printing requires a compatible LabelTac® printer
Try LabelTac® in your facility! See just how top-notch these labels are up close and personal.
We're happy to send you a variety of label samples to test out in your facility.
Featured Product Videos - (view all)
- LabelTac® Pro X Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® Pro X & LabelTac® 9
- Get More out of LabelTac® with SafetyTac®
- LabelSuite™ Design and Print Software for LabelTac®
- LabelTac® 4 Label & Sign Printer
- LabelTac® 9 Sign and Label Printer
- LabelTac® Label Printers - Labels for Everything
- LabelTac® Premium Vinyl
LabelTac® Printer Support - (view all)
LabelTac® Tutorials - (view all)
- Getting Started with LabelSuite™
- Multicolor Die-Cut Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating 5S/6S Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating QR Code Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Barcode Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating OSHA Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Pipe Labels in LabelSuite™
- Creating Ammonia Pipe Markers in LabelSuite™
- Creating GHS Labels in LabelSuite™
Other GHS Products