Visual tools are one of the best strategies to use for promoting social distancing by reminding others to practice the infection preventative technique. These tools have been showing up in a variety of essential businesses that are still in operation since large amounts of people still gather there for essentials like food, prescriptions, etc. Social distancing visual tools can have anything ranging from how to prevent catching the coronavirus to floor signs specifying the six-foot distance to maintain between people. Most people have gotten the hang of looking out for these kinds of visual guides now as they make their way into our lives by becoming the new normal, but that doesn’t mean we can’t find new ways to make social distancing in public places even more efficient.
Remember the rules of social distancing are:
- Six feet away from others at all times
- Avoiding crowded areas
- No visitors or gatherings with others
- Staying at home when sick
Most businesses that are still open are looking for ways to keep that six-foot distance well established for their own protection as well as the safety of their customers. There are a variety of ways that they can do that with visual tools like floor signs, wall signs, or floor shapes. The main idea that should be taken away from implementing these strategies is to make those visual tools highly noticeable for everyone present in the area. Social distancing visual markings can be anything that the business thinks will help alert the customers about proper social distancing. If done correctly, those social distancing tools will assist in lowering the infection rate of the community.
- What floor marking shapes can I use for social distancing?
- What tools can be used to practice social distancing?
- How does floor marking promote social distancing?
- How far apart should social distancing floor markings be placed?
- How can essential retail stores and public premises practice social distancing?
- How can I ask customers to practice social distancing in the checkout line?
- How can I use safety signs to encourage social distancing?
- Where can I use floor marking for social distancing?
- What is the difference between social distancing vs. quarantine?