1-866-777-1360M-F 6am - 4:30pm PST
Industrial Colored Traction Tape for Floor Marking
- Provides enhanced footing indoors or outdoors while offering visual warning of an edge or slip hazard
- Grit/Anti-slip factor: 60 grit (Standard)
- Resistant to water and chemicals once applied
- Peel and stick application; Adheres to most clean, dry surfaces
- Removable backing liner
- NFSI 101-A “High Traction” and meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.24, 1910.26, and ANSI B101.1
Industrial Colored Traction Tape provides the anti-slip properties your facility needs to prevent slips and falls. This tape features a 60-grit surface that can increase the safety of a walking surface indoors or outdoors. Bright color options also catch the eye so people know to step carefully. Industrial Colored Traction Tape is easy to install on almost any surface by removing the backing and pressing the tape to the floor. Once installed, this tape will resist water and chemicals, so you won’t need to worry about replacing it frequently, even in tough, industrial environments.
Bright tape colors catch the attention of people nearby.
Easy to Install
Just peel off the backing and stick the tape to a clean, dry surface.