Contractors Grade Coarse Traction Tape
- Coarse 46 grit provides extra friction for added footing in both indoor and outdoor applications
- Resistant to water, chemicals, and oil
- Double sealed with 2-part epoxy resin to ensure durability
- Peel and stick application; Adheres to most clean, dry surfaces
- Removable backing liner
- NFSI 101-A “High Traction” and meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.24, 1910.26, and ANSI B101.1
- MINIMUM 3 ROLLS PER ORDER
Contractors Grade Coarse Traction Tape provides the anti-slip properties your facility needs to prevent slips and falls in both indoor and outdoor environments. Once installed, this tape is highly resistant to water, chemicals, and oil, so you won’t need to worry about replacing it frequently, even in tough, industrial facilities. To install the tape, simply peel off the backing and press the tape to a clean, dry surface. Installation goes quickly, so you won’t need to worry about costly downtime.
Contractors Grade Coarse Traction Tape’s coarse surface provides extra slip protection.
Easy to Install
Just peel off the backing and stick the tape to a clean, dry surface.
Request more information
Send me information about Contractors Grade Coarse Anti-Slip Tape
Get more information about this product and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly!
At Creative Safety Supply, we guarantee the quality of our products. If you're unsatisfied with your purchase, you can return new, unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. That way you can feel confident the products you order will meet your expectations, or you'll get your money back.
For full warranty information, please visit our warranties page.
We have used other traction tapes before and they tend to want to come up on the corners. This tape has held up tough and showing no signs of wear after 6 months of abuse. Thanks!